Thursday, November 19, 2009

Some family Pics

Amber is so talented with a camera! And her husband Josh is talented with skirts and cookie monster dolls! Hee hee! We had so much fun!


We didn't color coordinate our shoes!!



I love the green alfalfa and the setting sun!



Amber had to stand high on a ladder to get this one!



These guys are so beautiful! Cotton fields...the closest thing we have to a white Christmas!





Brock looks just like his daddy did at this age!

                              
I love this pic of Mati with his soccer ball!



Chase...so serious with his base, and in contrast, Brock sticking his head in a pic that did not belong to him!!! Always the prankster!





Our silhouetted family, the beautiful AZ sunset!



McKay and I against this awesome old tree.

    
             
Beautiful girls, but Emma had to climb her tree!



My honey is serious and reserved most of the time and I am most definitely not...I think that's why I love this pic!
I will post a link to Amber's site...Thanks so much Amber and Josh!

3 comments:

Young Family said...

Wow these pictures are amazing! Your family is beautiful! -Valerie

Shelley & Scott said...

Wow! I totally love them stephanie. she does such a great job. fyi - i am designing picture christmas cards for people this year. You give me your picture and i'll design something around it and give you the .jpg to have printed. $15. Tell anyone who might be interested.

p.s. are you going to book club? i'm excited to discuss this book!

Amber said...

I'm so glad you loved that soccer ball! I can't wait to do them for you again. It's fun to see your favorites!